Embassy One is a radical, uncompromising, plug-and-play private server, offering one-click installation and smooth operation of a growing list of powerful, self-hosted services.
- all-in-one case with powered expansion board
- durable Noctua fan
- 1TB or 2TB options
- comes preinstalled with the latest version of embassyOS
The powered expansion board provides extra power that overcomes traditional limitations with the Raspberry Pi. In this video, watch as we test the Embassy One under extreme heat and CPU usage.
Embassy One is perfect for a an individual or family wanting to run 20-25 services. For content creators, as well as those wanting to share access with larger groups, the more powerful Embassy Pro is preferred.
- Board: Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB)
Operating System: embassyOS
- Storage: 1 or 2TB Crucial SSD
Enclosure: NASPI case with powered expansion board
Cooling: Noctau fan
Dimensions: 4.76" x 1.76" x 3.56"
Building Your Own
Embassy implements off-the-shelf, commodity hardware, making it easy for you to build your own. Check out our DIY guide.
There are five reasons you might prefer to build your own Embassy instead of purchasing one from Start9.
- You already own the necessary hardware and would like to re-purpose it.
- You live outside the US and want to save on shipping / customs costs.
- You do not trust Start9's supply chain.
- You do not want to share your shipping address.
- You just like building things.